Well-rounded nutrition allows your horse to give its best every day!
A basic diet consisting of hay, grain and pelleted feeds is often lacking various nutrients such as vitamins and trace minerals. During storage, vitamins in hay undergo oxidizing processes and degradation. Vitamin and trace mineral deficiencies show up in a horse after a chronic lack of supply, and may present as:
- Increased susceptibility to infections.
- Poor performance and lack of energy.
- Muscular and neurological problems.
- Poor hair coat and hoof condition.
Equistro brings you the solution
Did you know that...
Performance horse requirement for vitamins and trace minerals may be up to 2.5 times higher than for pleasure horses and that the levels of fat soluble vitamins and minerals have to be balanced to prevent toxicity. You can’t fix long standing deficiencies with a one-time vitamin booster before the show. That's why your horse's daily nutrition is so important.
Targeted solutions for the performance horse
Premium show season supplement!
Complete with vitamins and minerals, and added methionine, formulated to specifically meet the needs of your equine athlete. It is provided as a wheat germ meal mixed with dried alfalfa for high palatability and digestibility.
Nutrequin Elite is loaded with:
- Premium organic and inorganic sources of vitamins and trace minerals at high levels.
- Chelated minerals for increased bioavailability.
- Yeast bound Selenium - the most biologically active form of Selenium.
- Natural source of vitamin E - up to 3 times more potent than synthetic source.
- Biotin to help improve hoof health.
- Coated vitamins to increase stability and decrease degradation over time.
Give your horse a head start every morning!
With stabilized and concentrated wheat germ based formula and containing Vitamin A and E to support healthy skin, muscular and immune systems; Nutrequin Classic is perfectly indicated for any horse.
Equine Super Diet
An all-around off-season daily vitamin and mineral supplement
The most concentrated formula of comprehensive daily supplements: only 30 g/day keeps your horse covered for all basic nutrient requirements!
Highly palatable dust-free alfalfa pellets with apple flavour; your horse will eat it from your hand! Equine Super Diet contains high doses of antioxidants: Selenium, Vitamin E and Vitamin C - help to combat increased free radical turnover for the equine athlete; and a booster dose of Vitamin A–for the repair and maintenance of skin, mucous membranes and gut lining.
Equine Super Diet is also an excellent source of Biotin and is recommended by farriers!