Equine Super Diet
Well-rounded nutrition allows your horse to give its best every day!
Equine Super Diet is a comprehensive daily vitamin and mineral supplement with unique features.
- Dosage - for a 500 kg (1,100 lbs) horse
- 30-60 g/day (1-2 scoops)
- Composition (per 1 kg)
- Ascorbic acid (500 mg)
Biotin (75 mg)
Calcium d-pantothenate (1500 mg)
Choline (17 500 mg)
Cobalt (20 mg)
Copper (1000 mg)
Folic acid (500 mg)
Iodine (15 mg)
Iron (6000 mg)
Manganese (1500 mg)
Niacin (1000 mg)
Pyridoxine (700 mg)
Riboflavin (1500 mg)
Selenium (20 mg)
Thiamin (2000 mg)
Vitamin A (2 000 000 I.U.)
Vitamin B12 (3000 mcg)
Vitamin D3 (200 000 I.U.)
Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) (15 000 I.U.)
Vitamin K3 (500 mg)
Zinc (10 000 mg)
Why are everyday supplements important?
A basic diet consisting of hay, grain and pelleted feeds is often lacking various nutrients such as vitamins and trace minerals.
During storage, vitamins in hay undergo oxidizing processes and degradation. Vitamin and trace mineral deficiencies show up in a horse after a chronic lack of supply, and may present as:
- Increased susceptibility to infections;
- Poor performance and lack of energy;
- Muscular and neurological problems;
- Poor hair coat and hoof condition.
It is the most concentrated formula of comprehensive daily supplements – Only 30 g/day!
- Highly palatable alfalfa pellets with apple flavour
- Your horse will eat it from your hand
- Easy for storage
- Excellent source of biotin – Equine Super Diet is recommended by farriers!
- Antioxidants like vitamin E, Selenium and vitamin C help combat increased free radical production in exercising horses.
- Booster dose of vitamin A: building block of skin, mucous membranes and gut lining
Did you know that...
Pregnant or lactating mares and performance horses may require as much as 2.5 times more vitamins and trace minerals compared to pleasure horses.
Levels of fat soluble vitamins and minerals have to be balanced to prevent deficiencies, toxicity and absorption interference.
The best way to prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies in horses is to add supplements to daily feeding program.
Equistro is a high quality range of specific nutritional supplements and care products designed to optimise the performance of your 'equine athlete'.
ingredients with a high biological value
to meet the nutritional requirements of horses
products that you can rely on