A complete electrolyte replacement to match the specific needs of performance horses.
From the source to the quantity, each active ingredient of Electrolyt 7 was carefully selected by equine health specialists to rehydrate without leading to toxicity.
- Dosage - for a 500 kg (1,100 lbs) horse
- 40-120 g as required
- Composition (per 40 g)
- Sodium chloride (8.4 g)
Sodium diacetate (7.6 g)
Vitamin C (236 mg)
Vitamin E (240 mg)
Zinc sulfate (56 mg)
Electrolyt 7 contains all major macrominerals lost in sweat: sodium, chloride, potassium, phosphorus, and zinc, with added:
- Vitamin C to boost the immune system under stress of heavy exercise or high ambient temperatures;
- Vitamin E for its anti-oxidant function;
- Sodium acetate to help counter lactic acidosis;
- Magnesium and Calcium to support proper muscle function.
Sweating is a major route to dissipate heat during heavy exercise or high ambient temperature. Horses can lose up to 10% of their body weight through intensive sweating! Sweat contains many important electrolytes such as sodium, chloride and potassium.
Equistro is a high quality range of specific nutritional supplements and care products designed to optimise the performance of your 'equine athlete'.
ingredients with a high biological value
to meet the nutritional requirements of horses
products that you can rely on